REAKING NEWS: 'I Know I Will Go, But One APC LawMaker Will Pay For It', Fayose Vows

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has resigned to fate, saying he knows he can't survive various offences against fellow Nigerians and Constitution hanging on his neck, vowing, however, that he will not lose office without one of his "enemies" losing his life.
Sources close to the Governor House said Fayose made the vow on the second night of sleeplessness resulting from President Goodluck Jonathan's loss to General Muhammadu Buhari of APC at the last weekend presidential election.

"I have never seen him in that mood before. With the way he was behaving, I never knew he would see the next day. He was taking several drugs and at the same time drinking Gulder non-stop. President Jonathan compounded the problem for him because he had already conceded defeat and congratulated Gen Buhari," a dependable source said:
He added:"To the shock of the four people present, he banged a bottle of Guilder on the table, stood up and declared: 'kaka kile o ku Ile o sa ni. I know I am going very soon, but I am making a vow that one principal officer in the House of Assembly will pay for this. Even though I have regretted some of my actions, I won't go down without somebody going down also. I am sorry I have to do this'."
The source said one of his relations present burst into tears, trying to calm him down after which he stormed into his room and closed the door.
The attack on the APC Secretariat yesterday, Wednesday April 1st is a dress rehearsal for what to expect in the days to come especially on the day of the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections coming up on April 11.

0 comments:

Post a Comment