HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN FOREX PART1


You are welcome to your forex trading master class. So in this module, we going to be looking into why power your why power, why do you do what to do. God forbid as I am in this building now, if there was a fire outbreak, of course I will find my way out of this window, I will jump down And I promise you nothing will happen to me, but if ordinarily someone just asked me the, , Emmanuel can you jump through this window, I will tell the person, come on, get up of here Why do you want me to jump out a window , so why you do what you are doing really matters a lot.  So why are you listening to this video, Why are you in this class, Why are you watching this video Why, why do you want to trade forex, as for me, my why is my wife, my children, my family, both nuclear and extended. My why is my time, I want to be able to spend time with my loved ones, with my family, with my wife, with my kids. I love controlling my time. There are a lot of facts, I was reading an article yesterday, it says how does a child know that his parents love him, it is by showing that child time, by having time with that child.  So that is my why. Why I do what I do is because I want to spend quality time with my family. I want to have time for myself and of course I want  to have time for my God. Yeah, money is part of it.

 Of course,I want to make money. But you can make money anywhere doing different things, but how do you make the money and what to do with that money is what makes the difference. So what is your why? Why are you in this class? Why did you buy this material? Why did you purchase this forex trading master class? Why are you watching this video? Why are you are doing? why do you want to trade forex? Why do you want to make money with forex? why are you on this presentation right now? What do you want to do with the money? I want you to pick a pen if possible, take a paper and write all these things down on if possible, send me an email info@crptoforexinstitute.com I would like to know your why

 Send me that email, I promise you I'm good to reply them. Is it to go on that vacation you have always dreamed of, is it to have time for your loved ones, is it to quit that your dead end Job that you hate, many people talk about their jobs with passion how they hate that job, but they don't want to do anything. They don't want to the quit, I mean fear of unknown may I tell you, when you're talking about fear, fear is false evidence appearing real.  It's not there. All you just need to do is get started. Once you start, you overcome the force of inertia.  so is your why is it to be good, to get out of debt, a lot of people, they have high blood pleasure because of what they think, many people commit suicide because of the debt they are owing. Is it to have more than enough, there's more for all of us in this world. So what is your why I wanted to look into that. I want you to write them down. I wanted to, if possible, send me an email info@speconnet.com, I promise am going to reply to the mail.


So while your why is big enough how to make those things happen become so easy. It's one of my quotable quotes. When your why is big enough, how becomes so easy.  Many people have a place in mind that they want to go like destination. This is your destination, this is where you are, how do you plan to get there, we have different ways of getting there, some choose to just walk, I pray they get there one day, even when they get there, they are tired, weary, if are not dead, some decide to ride a bicycle like this, imagine like 6 people on a bicycle, they will get there, but where they can go with this is also limited, Many people choose will drive. Many people choose to fly and when you also fly, There are different types of flight.  Economy, first class, private jet. So how do you plan to get to your destination. Forex trading is one of those things that you need that will take you from where you have to where you want to be, but you need to learn it the right way and that is why you are here. And that is why I'm so happy. I'm so excited for you. Someone told me that there is there are two paths to life. There is a rocky path and there's an elevator Many people choose the rocky path but as for me and my house, I have chosen the elevator because he's very fast. It gets me there effortlessly, easier and faster. So which one do you prefer, is it the rocky part or the elevator I want you to answer that for yourself. I will see you in the next module.



I will see you in the next series of the tutorial. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment