What would you do if you see your spouse on a dating site?

What would be your reaction if you found your supposedly loving husband cheating on you on different dating sites?


"Dear Pulse,
My name is Lynda and I have been married for six years now to a handsome man who has always been the dream of every woman.

Right from when I was dating Jerry, I have had to bear his many infidelities and even had to physically fight about three women, just to secure my territory.
Even the first two years of our marriage was a constant fight to keep my home.
Somehow, he seemed to have settled with his demons and turned out to be a loving husband and a caring father to our two sons.
Since then, I have not had cause to suspect that Jerry could be cheating on me because he never did anything to suggest such.
But in the past five months, I have come to realise that no matter how a woman guards her home, if her husband decides to cheat on her, there is no way to stop him.
A close friend first intimated me that she saw my husband on several dating sites where he posted his status as either single, separated or divorced. Initially, I did not believe her until I was forced to check some of the sites and lo and behold, there was my beloved husband soliciting for relationships and in some instances, he was actually in some.
I have not had the heart to confront him with my findings.
I want your readers to advice me on what to do.
Lynda,
Lagos."
Well readers, we ask on Morning Teaser today: what would you do if you see your spouse on a dating site?

0 comments:

Post a Comment